Wednesday, May 29, 2013

I Licked My Cum Off Her Hot Sweaty Thigh

Sorry I haven’t posted. Last week I was functioning on a post offering you having a list of movies that got me considering this fetish. It took longer than anticipated and got busy and moved on to other factors. I'll be providing that within the future. I do possess a brief true story for you even though.

I ultimately found a brand new spot to consume my cum and it was thrilling. It was a Friday morning practically lunch time. Like usual in these stories, we hadn’t messed around inside a handful of days. I was particularly horny. It all began when my wife got out of bed that morning. I generally take a peak at her as she gets out of bed. She was wearing a white, old, and thin tank leading. She was cold and her tiny nipples were popping ideal out. I love it when I can see them unhidden below a thin white shirt. Her tits look just like Jenna Haze. Her ass also very similar. My wife weighs 115 pounds at about five foot four. Yes, a fucking smoking physique. So I like seeing her ass hidden beneath her tiny attractive underwear, together with the cheeks hanging out just so perfectly. I don’t assume she understands the visual power her hot physique holds more than me.

About 11:00 am she went for any run on the treadmill. When completed she came back upstairs, hot, red in the face incredibly sweaty and wearing extremely brief shorts. I immediately started acquiring a boner and I couldn’t support myself, I just had to tell her. You look so hot standing there, so fucking sweaty in your work out garments. I cannot stand it I want you to help me release. She said well, let me just get inside the shower and when I”m carried out you will be ready to cum.

No, No, I mentioned, I enjoy the fact you are so sweaty. I would like to smell you. kiss you and taste you prior to your shower. The believed makes me so hot, I promise I’ll cum in like two minutes. Fine she stated, lets do it very first if you're ready.

We went upstairs and she took her shorts off and sat on the edge from the bed. I undressed and began stroking my cock. I leaned in and kissed her tough. I couldn’t believe how sweaty she tasted. Her lips tasted so salty and I loved it and told her. Sex toys for lesbians can make them experience exciting.

Subsequent I leaned over and licked her wet thigh. She was so extremely sweaty and the taste was so new and it felt extremely naughty, I just wanted to cum so bad in seconds. I then told her I wanted to cum on her thigh and lick my cum off her sweaty thigh. I reminded her I had never completed it ahead of and she mentioned, I desire to see you do it. Do it now. Glass sex toys is good choice to couples' sex life.

That appear on her face sent me over the edge and I started cumming. The release was amazing because of the excitement. I knew when I was done, this was an interesting story and 1 I wanted to write about on the blog. Hence I knew I had to taste it. I bent down on my knee and leaned in and licked and sucked the cum off her thigh. I licked her clean, taking my time then I swallowed it and kissed her. What a delightful experience I hope to knowledge it once again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment